Pageviews

Monday 7 March 2011

2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

When I planned for my digi pak i already knew i wanted bold bright colours to fit the image of Lucy star. I also knew that i wanted a shot of Lucy (kirstie) messing around and not being serious for the front cover. So we managed to get some good action shots of kirsties performance, which came out really nice. We also had to create a poster which included the release date for the single.

I wanted the poster to follow the same theme as the digi pak keeping in line with the video we had already created. We looked through many different digi paks in class, different sizes and different genres of music. I decided to create a 6 squared digi pak, so that it could include a dvd and a booklet. I used the same image on the front of the digi pak for the poster so that Lucy Stars audience can relate to the image. I used purple and pink to go with lucy stars character profile. I feel that the ancillary texts work well together and compliment the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment